Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A brand new story.

That ang moh wanted to take a picture with us! :O


Love this picture!

Cheena posing like a model!

I'm back blogging. And yeah did some changes to my blog. Went to Sentosa for netball outing with the netballers yesterday, and I swear I had a good time with them though some didnt't turn up, but it's fun. Met them at cck at 9am and Vanessa was the latest, train to Vivo, bought some drinks and food and we went to buy the tickets. Reached there and we went to change. Burried some people in the sand and it was awesome. Pushed people in the water too. HAHA. Played volleyball there too. After that, bathed and went to Vivo to eat. Had Burger King for late lunch. Walked around the mall and went home. I had sunburn on my faceeeeeee............... and legggg omggggggggg. And I became blacker! k. I'm lame.
Went for dental appointment today, alone. Tsk. Did some fillings, and it's painful! But yeah, it's over. Went home and did some of my homework with my little bro ;) hehe, shall end here!

No comments:

Post a Comment