Thursday, March 15, 2012

A breakdown.

- I have died everyday waiting for you.
HIIIIII. I didn't update my blog for months. I'm back as I'm super bored and suddenly thought of this dead blog of mine. So yeah. It's a one week holiday now, but it's ending really soon, just in three more days. This one week holiday of mine was BORING, super boring. There's no training during the holidays, didn't really went out, didn't went back to school, didn't meet up with any friends. All I did was just eat, sleep, twitter, YouTube, watching some shows. Sigh. Life still goes on after all. When I'm back to school, I'll be a big fat pig. oink oink. HA. I really want to go back to school. For fun also can, supplementary also can. Training also can. I'm so not used to not going back to school during school holidays. Sigh. Ohya, We went Malacca during the last three days before the holidays started. Lemme tell you. That trip to Malacca was awesomely awesome. We learnt many useful stuffs, class became closer than usual. During this holidays, many things happened, sigh. I miss you, badly. Quarrelled with friends for I don't know why. Yeah, you listened to my rantings, thanks so much. Sigh.......................................... I just miss seeing you. I've loved you for a thousand years. End here!

^2A1'12 \m/
-I'll be hanging on.

No comments:

Post a Comment